Shipping & Handling
- We ship physical items like Pop! Vinyls, Action Figures, Statues, Busts, etc via Royal Mail.
- All in stock items are shipped within 5 to 10 working days.
- We will email you the tracking number once the item is shipped.
- The shipping cost is £3.99. Total over £50 will be shipped for free within UK. Option will be given at the end of the checkout for free shipping.
- We do not offer Express Shipping in UK directly from our website. However, it can be arranged by contacting us.
- Pick Ups are also available from <add location link>
- International shipping is now available. Free Shipping for orders over £50 doesn't apply to overseas shipping.
Common Delivery Information
- All the pre-orders will be shipped on the day we receive the items from the distributors and manufacturers.
- We will email the buyers if there is going to be a delay in the items shipped to us.
- All the pre-orders release date are best to our knowledge and can be changed by the licensor of the item.
- All the items on the same order will not be shipped until all we have all the items in stock. Once we have all the items in stock we will dispatch it together.
At Popculture UK we will ensure that your goods are packed carefully and arrive safely to your nominated delivery address. We realise that it is important for the collectors to have their items mint condition collectables and do the best we possibly can to ensure they remain that way for every customer.
However, sometimes items do become damaged in transit or there is some sort of manufacturing defect thereby making the goods unfit for their intended purpose. If this is the case with your item, please contact us immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 07727388280
Popculture UK will only accept returns, process refunds, or exchange goods if we are contacted or notified within 7 days of you receiving the goods at your nominated delivery address.Upon us receiving the notification of damage or a manufacturing defect, we may request photographic evidence of the parcel and/or the particular product that has the issue. We will review this photo and contact you at our earliest convenience to discuss your options in relation to the product issue.
Popculture UK deals in popular merchandise and at times products do pre-sell out and sell out shortly after arriving into stock. As such, if your goods received turn out to be damaged or defective, we will endeavour to replace the goods but this is always subject to availability. If the goods have subsequently sold out, you will be given a full refund or store credit instead, upon you returning the damaged item back to us.
Popculture UK will only issue refunds, exchange products and/or issue store credits if the defective item is returned to us in exactly the same condition it was received by the customer. Popculture UK will cover the shipping cost of defective item from the customer's nominated delivery address to our nominated mailing address. PopCultureUK will refund the postage upon the defective item being received by us at HQ.
However, it must be noted that Popculture UK reserves the right not to reimburse postage costs unless it expressly approves of the item being returned to us at HQ - therefore, it is very important that if you have got a defective or damaged item, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving that item. Popculture UK will also ask for the receipt of the return before processing the refunds.
Please Note - our Popculture UK Returns Policy is subject to change without notice.